You think you know, but you have no idea...

A blog about my experiences of life as a student teacher.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Comfort in blogging...

Well... it seems like no time at all since my last post, and its hard to believe that then I hadnt even begun my year as a probationary teacher! Now more than a year on, I've been recently appointed a permanent job and finding my feet in a school more than double the size of my last one! Perhaps I did feel like this last year... I cant honestly remember... but I'm feeling way out of my depth and i can feel the panic levels inside me slowly rising! Last year wasnt plain sailing, more of a rollercoaster i would say, but I got through it and enjoyed it! Yip even the tough times! And I'm sure with time, I will grow to love this job just as much! But something inside me needs the comfort of sharing my worries and getting stuff off my chest through this blog, hence the reason I'v revived it! will share more soon...

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger David said...

Good to see you back again. New school means new challenges but I suspect you'll find this year easier than last year. Let us know how you get on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home