You think you know, but you have no idea...

A blog about my experiences of life as a student teacher.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday night blues....

I hate Sunday nights. I always get a weird 'butterflies in my stomach' feeling about the week ahead, and feel depressed the weekend is over and once again I have achieved very little of what I should have done!

Tonight, I feel even worse because of the initial visit to my second placement school tomorrow. I am honestly looking forward to getting back into the classroom and teaching, but the uncertainity and newness of the next placement is daunting. I suppose at the back of my mind I'm preparing myself for the possibility that this placement might not be as good as the last!! (You can tell I'm a really positive person!!) And Im worried about how unprepared I am!! After tomorrow I'm sure I'll feel better about things!


Anyway, ill stop moaning. For now!

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely know the feeling.
Hopefully, by now, you're reassured that your second placement will be okay. But, if your butterflies are like my butterflies, I just know they'll be back ...

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger stuck_in_the_middle said...

Lol!!

Oh yes!! They are back!! I know this weekend will be a washout because I cant think about anything else but school - just can't switch off! But you're right, I do feel reassured. Roll on Monday so I can get on with it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home